The new Mini-Max WiFi has been optimized for 55mm (2.15″) tires front and rear. The list of benefits tied to bigger tires is long, but here’s a few we find important. High volume tires run at lower tire pressure, creating a significant layer of suspension between you and the ground. This results in far more comfort and control while riding on all surfaces, making easy work of rough roads, gravel, and cobblestones. The fast semi-slick tire tread design results in a minor rolling speed penalty, but more importantly increases grip, stability, and also reduces the risk of punctures.
Height: 160 – 175cm — we recommend — size Small
Height: 175 – 185cm — we recommend — size Medium
Height: 185 – 195cm — we recommend — size Large
– Double-Butted Chromoly Steel Frame
– Frame + Fork + Steering Rod: TBD
– Standard Rack Weight: 1320g +/-
– Rack dimensions: 83cm x 50cm
– Seat post diameter: 31.6 mm
– Seat post clamp size: 34.0 mm
– Rear Wheel: 622, 12 x 142mm spacing, disc only
– Front Wheel: 406, 15 x 100 mm spacing, disc only
– Tyre clearance, front: 55mm with mudguards
– Tyre clearance, rear: 55mm with mudguards
– Fork headset: 1 1/8″ Threaded Integrated with locking cap
– Steerer headset: 1 1/8″ Ahead
– Bottom Bracket: BSA 68mm
– Q-Factor/Stance: 145mm
– Gears: For 1x rear derailleur gear system
– Recommended maximum loading weight including rider: 150 kg
L, M, S
Blurple + Shiny Gold Logo, Forest Green + Cream Logo, Galaxy Black + Shiny Silver Logo
Wir verwenden Cookies auf unserer Website, um Ihnen die relevanteste Erfahrung zu bieten, indem wir uns an Ihre Vorlieben erinnern und Besuche wiederholen. Durch Klicken auf "Akzeptieren" stimmen Sie der Verwendung ALLER Cookies zu.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.