The first model of Chirp Chirp Cycles is called Lark, an off-road adventure bike with a race-inspired geometry. A classic race bike with wide tires.
The lark is the first bird that sings in the morning, while the others are still asleep. It’s a cute tiny fella, and one of the few birds that sings on the fly, just like most of us do on their bikes.
– handmade from Gr 9 (3AL/2.5V) and Gr 5 (6AI/4V)Titanium
– tire clearance 700x55c (29×2.2)
– unique yoke design made from one piece titanium block for extra strength and lightness
– 2 cable routing options: fully internal or fully external
– Seatpost diameter 27.2
– 3 bottle cages as standard on the frame, 2 extra on the Fork
– Syntace Dropouts 12×100 front and 12x142mm back Thru Axles
– Flatmount Disc Brake with 140 or 160mm rotors
– T47x 86mm Bottom Bracket
– custom carbon Fork to support 55c tires
– reversible drop-out chips for adjustable rake between 47mm and 52mm
– 6 eyelets for anything cages or bottle cages on the Fork
– 44mm head tube
– ready for 1x drivetrains, maximum 42t , Di2, eTap and EPS ready as well as mechanical and hydraulic
Wir verwenden Cookies auf unserer Website, um Ihnen die relevanteste Erfahrung zu bieten, indem wir uns an Ihre Vorlieben erinnern und Besuche wiederholen. Durch Klicken auf "Akzeptieren" stimmen Sie der Verwendung ALLER Cookies zu.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.